
神鳥孔雀Bird peacock
原作/ 梁立鋒《中國洛陽》Original / Liang Lifeng "Luoyang, China"
命運束縛了我的羽翼,Destiny bound my wings,
卻束縛不了我的靈魂。But can't bind my soul.
我天生高貴和典雅,I am born noble and elegant.
即使不幸降臨在我的頭上,Even if unfortunately fell on my head,
也絲毫無法磨滅我的莊嚴。It is also impossible to obliterate my solemnity.
我是千古神鳥鳳凰的原身,I am the original body of the ancient bird phoenix,
鳳凰只是神殿的精靈,The phoenix is ??just the elf of the temple.
而我,卻是人世間最美的風(fēng)景。And I am the most beautiful scenery in the world.
我從未身居人世凡間,I've never been in this world before,
而有絲毫的卑微之感。And there is a slight sense of humbleness.
相反,我為身居人間而無限榮光,On the contrary, I have unlimited glory for being in the human world.
我為人間仰慕我而歡欣不已,I am happy for admiring me.
更為人世間帶來光明與吉祥而榮耀。It brings light and auspiciousness and glory to the world.
我,不只是孔雀,我是一個美夢,I am not just a peacock, I am a sweet dream,
是人間對美好生活的憧憬與向往。It is the ambition and yearning for a better life.
命運可以束縛我的羽翼,Destiny can bind my wings,
卻束縛不住我偉大的夢想。But I can't restrain my great dream.
你們可以奪取我的自由,You can take my freedom,
卻毀滅不了人間,夢求美好的愿望。But it can't destroy the world, dreaming for a good wish.
我為美好而生,為希望而活。I live for the good and live for hope.
我是一只美好的孔雀,I am a beautiful peacock,
從神殿而來,在溪邊林畔漫步,Come from the temple and stroll along the forestside of the stream.
在曦光和晚霞中漫游。Roaming in the evening and the evening glow.
我為人世間帶來美好祝愿,I bring good wishes to the world.
直到永遠,永伴人間。Forever, always with the world.




